Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Paperwork complete and 3 days 'til Departure


I'm so thankful that I've had this week off of school. It's our spring break and it's been anything but a break for me. My break begins after we take off on Saturday and head for China! Until then, I'm taking it one day at a time and checking off the packing list. Today, I finally went over the entire documents list and made sure that everything was in place. I only needed to print our home study and add it to the growing pile. What a relief to be at this point.
Tomorrow, Luke and I will head to SC to pick Sarah up. We're staying at a hotel with a pool so we can have a little fun! I am feeling a little guilty about leaving Luke behind for the next 7 days. He'll have a great time though and I know that he's in great hands.
Here's a photo of our paperwork ready to be packed up! Yes, we have to carry large x-rays for this trip! Bet you haven't packed that before when you've traveled! We have medical appointments in Russia this time around and we want to carry all of our own documents. That way, we won't have to have this done while we are there. I can't imagine how much that would cost.
The countdown is on and we are getting super excited!

No comments: