Friday, September 30, 2011

One Week Until We're Off!

Scott and I have been working like crazy! I can't wait to slow down enough to actually see him. I have my usual school work along with interims and making sub plans for 5 days. I'm super excited that I have a great sub taking over for me. I never like to leave my classroom and they will be in great hands!

This weekend our research begins for questions to ask about this 3 and half year old little sweetie. We have to be prepared with questions, toys, and a few fun food items for the little guy. I also need to pack a suitcase for Luke because he'll be staying with friends while we're away. He's super excited about spending the week with them and that is such a blessing. I wouldn't want him to be sad and we know that he's in good hands.

Gotta go add a few items to my list and do some research!

No comments: