Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Adoption Video

It's been so nice to have time off of work and just be with Matthew.  He is such a wonder to watch and be around.  I adore how much he absorbs in one day.  He is fascinated by everything and picking up the language so quickly.  He still loves to flush the toilet several times a day and insists on doing everything himself.  I love to hear him say, "Danilov do it."  He hasn't quite gotten used to hearing his new name and goes between Matthew, Kirill, and Danilov.
Every woman that he sees is "Mama" and that is endearing to me.  He doesn't understand the concept of family and what a mom really is.  It will come with time.  It took Luke a very long time to understand that.
Matthew was meant to be in our family and I can't wait to have him wake up each day!
With all of this time on my hands, I was able to complete his adoption video.  Enjoy!

No comments: