Saturday, December 19, 2009

14 inches of snow and still coming down!






I had a little boy wake me up this morning screaming, SNOW, SNOW, and more SNOW mommy!
It's been snowing since last night and it's still coming down. We've had another great day of
playing in the snow and it looks like Sarah will get to have a white Christmas too. Scott is stuck
on a plane somewhere and we sure miss him. It seems like he's been gone for most of the month.
Shoveling all of this snow without his help was a bit challenging. Luke and I managed to get it done
in 3 hours and we were playing most of the time. It reminded me of all of my own childhood snow days!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!